Thursday, November 12, 2009

I heart You!


My friend Jenny is pregnant with identical twins (YAH!)! It is sometimes hard for me to contain my excitement over the fact that one of my best girlfriends is having twins...just ask my husband how much I talk about it!

Jenny is thinking about purchasing a fetal heart monitor as gift for her hubby so he can listen to the little twinkies any time he wants. She was doing some research and found that there are some pretty cheap monitors on the market. The one above is from target and is $20.

Did anyone buy one/use one? Thoughts? Did they work ok? Was it a good buy? Did you use it frequently?

1 comment:

  1. Some one gave me the one you have shown and I had not luck with it. That is not to say it doesn't work, I just found it very difficult to hear the heartbeat. I felt like I was constantly hearing other noises and could not filter out outside sounds. Might be worth the investment to get a good one.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete