Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dont' Be Tardy for the Party





Yes, I did just admit by the title of this post that I watch Real Housewives. Guilty!

But, this is not a post about those bit*hes! It's about party planning! I love a good party with lots of fun pretty details so I am regularly looking at event blogs. But, lately I have been thinking about what to do for the Max and Tessa's bday in August. Yes, I do know that it is four months away, but I'm a planner. So, I thought I would post my favorite sources for the best creative party ideas/details. Here goes:

The Party Dress
Hostess with the Mostess
Creative Hostess
Kara's Party Ideas

The above pics are from parties highlighted on these blogs. There are a ton on the web, but these are my favorites. Know of any other good ones?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo...let me know if I can help or go shopping with you! I cannot wait to hear your ideas.

    ReplyDelete