Friday, January 15, 2010

First Plane Trip Scheduled....I'm scared!









When I was a kid, we went to visit my grandparents in Florida almost every year and I have such fond memories of those trips. I really wanted to do the same for our children and lucky for us my husband's parents bought a place in the same town that my grandparents live in FL. Now the babies can visit grandparents and great grandparents all in one trip!

We went last winter while I was pregnant and we just received plane tickets to FL in March from my parents at Christmas!! So, our first plane trip with the babies is on the books. And...I'm a little scared. Are they going to scream? Will one (or both!) of them have a big giant poopy diaper right when we take off and can't get out of our seats so everyone has to smell it??? Will Tessa projectile vomit? Or, will they fall to sleep during take-off and wake up during landing like perfect little angels (probably not, right?)?

Lots to think about before our big trip. One thing I'm researching now is what travel booster seats to purchase. I don't want to spend a lot because we have to purchase two, but more importantly it has to be able to travel well. We can't carry two babies, diaper bag and two giant seats into a restaurant. Here are the contenders. The Phil & Ted Lobster looks awesome, but it doesn't come out until March. Does anyone have any of these?

Phil & Ted Lobster - comes out in March
Phil & Ted Travel - $54.99
Totseat - $34.99
My Little Seat - $19.99 at Target
Inglesina - $49.99
Eddie Bauer - $29.99
Chicco - $49.99
First Years - $20.99

1 comment:

  1. Totseat fantastic. My hubby said was best gift we got when our son was born. So easy to use, safe, light and looks great! Great for travelling around and when there isn't a highchair available.
    Hope this helps and loving your blog!
    Helen G

    ReplyDelete