Monday, January 4, 2010

je t'aime Sophie!


I love you Sophie! I knew it as soon as I saw her. I had read about Sophie online, but never mentioned to anyone that I wanted her for the babies. So, imagine my surprise when my 80 year old Grandmother (Granny) gave us Sophie for Christmas. Granny's a pretty stylish lady and we've always shared a love for purses and shoes. But, who knew she was on top of what's hot in baby toys??

We all have tons of baby toys that we get as gifts. But, baby toys that are actually beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing are few and far between. This teething toy is really pretty and very well designed. It was designed in 1961 in France. It's made from natural rubber and food-grade paint. Here's Sophie's story.

The babies really do like Sophie. We just might need to get a second Sophie so they each have one. If you're looking for a good baby gift, Sophie is it!

1 comment:

  1. I MUST have Sophie for the girls! Giraffes are my new favorite animal...one of two just might pop up in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete