Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gap Maternity





I have been very lucky to not have to buy many maternity items thanks to my friend Alison who generously let me borrow ALL of hers! But, these twins insist on growing rapidly as does my chest (when does that stop, or does it?) so I needed to pick up a few new things. I went to Gap Maternity to find some things for work. That didn't happen, but they had lots of cute casual things and some really really good sale items. All the shirts picture above were under $20!!! The pink plaid shirt also comes in blue and the bright pink tank with the ruffle neck comes in navy.

The bag...not a diaper bag, but I'm currently in the process of rationalizing how it could be a diaper bag. I'm not a skilled diaper bag user yet, but I'm guessing you need lots of pockets/flaps/zippers, etc. None in this bag:(

1 comment:

  1. I love that first one...I might have to borrow that when I'm preggers again. No doubt you will look super cute! Also, I hate to tell you - the chest will get bigger before it gets smaller!! :)

    ReplyDelete