Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stroller Found...I Think...




Ever since we found out we were having twins, I have been searching for the perfect stroller. By now I understand that the perfect stroller for twins (that doesn't cost $1,000!!) doesn't exist. BUT, I think I have finally found the next best thing. The Kolcraft Contours Options stroller is a double tandem stroller that allows for the seats to both face backward, to the front or facing each other. The BIG plus is that with the help of one $30 attachment, you can put two car seats in it...and it's kind of cute too! Did I mention it retails at Babies R Us for $219???

I haven't been able to test it or see it in person, but I have read all of the reviews. Sounds like the cons are that it is heavy (are there any double tandems that are light?) and folding it is a bit of a pain. Sounds like it also takes up a lot of room in most car trunks. But, all the twin reviews say it's worth it. So, I'm willing to give it a try since it's a stroller that can work from newborn to the toddler stage. You can order this stroller from a number of stores including Babies R Us, Target and Wal-mart.

Anyone know of parents using this stroller?

No comments:

Post a Comment