Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shorty's


We stopped in this cute little children's store on Milwaukee called Shorty's this weekend. It's mostly handmade items like clothes, hats, bibs, blankets, etc. But, they also have a small consignment section that had some pretty nice things. My husband made his first baby purchase at the store, these very cute never worn converse sneakers for $15! Hope one of the twins is a boy! We loved the cute onsies with fun sayings and there were also vintage t-shirts that had been made into onsies. It's worth a stop if you're in the neighborhood. It's at 1240 N Milwaukee.

1 comment:

  1. I have passed this store many times on my runs and always thought I should stop in. You just gave me the extra push I needed! Can't wait to check it out! Ethan and one of the twins will be "twins" in their Chuck Taylors...too cute!
    Hugs, A

    ReplyDelete